26 de maio de 2011

Aspley House

Aspley House
***
Fiquei espantada quando vi esta moradia, este é quarto principal da casa com estas magnificas peças douradas e brancas.
O ambiente charmoso cativa-me e inspira-me, por isso quero saber as vossas opiniões quanto a este quarto!
***
I was amazed when I saw this house, this is master bedroom with these magnificent gold and white pieces. The charming environment captivates me and inspires me, so I want to know your opinions about this room!




via: 1st option

Love,Catarina

8 comentários:

  1. This is beautiful! I love all the gilded furniture, they are so gorgeous and elegant!

    Jessie
    www.mixandchic.com

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Catarina, querida, que post lindo, absolutamente lindo! Levei a última fotinho, tá? claro que, qdo postar, te darei os créditos/link. Combinado? beijinhos
    Carmen

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Fit for a queen!
    alexa
    www.theshortandthesweetofit.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Que lindo! Gostei. Muito romântico e chique. :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What this is gorgeous! So very elegant and I'm loving all of the wallpaper :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. What a lovely bedroom! And that chair and bed is just fabulous! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Thanks for visiting my blog....your blog is wonderful !! i follow you now.....hope you will follow me too....love Ria....xxx

    ResponderEliminar

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...